Are you a member of your employer’s Payroll Savings Scheme?
Could you help us by becoming a FAIRshare Payroll Ambassador?
FAIRshare’s Payroll Saving Scheme is a great benefit offered by your employer, and something which everyone at your company can benefit from – can you help us to spread the word!
We are looking for one or more individuals to become FAIRshare Payroll Ambassadors at each of our Payroll Partner Companies to help promote our Payroll Saving Scheme. If you’re already making a payroll deduction we’re sure you’ll appreciate how easy it is to manage your FAIRshare account this way, so could you help us to promote the advantages of being a FAIRshare member to your colleagues?
Being a FAIRshare Payroll Ambassador will only take a few minutes of your time each month.
Here are examples of what we hope our Payroll Ambassadors could help us with –
- Display & maintain FAIRshare leaflets at your company – when stocks are running low, give us a call & we’ll send you more!
- Display FAIRshare posters for new products & promotions, like FAIRshare’s new Christmas Saver Account
- Receive our bi-monthly Payroll Savings Newsletter & update your colleagues of news from FAIRshare – perhaps you could display it on a noticeboard?
- Notify FAIRshare of any company events or opportunities which FAIRshare could attend or participate in to promote our Payroll Savings Scheme at your company – Team Briefs, Open Days, Induction Days, Company Events, Charity Day, Family Day etc. FAIRshare staff will attend the event, but we need your help to find out about these opportunities
- Recommend Payroll Savings, FAIRshare, and the benefits of Payroll saving etc. to fellow employees.
- Signpost queries to FAIRshare – any enquiries will be dealt with in confidence.
- Feedback any ideas you or your colleagues may have.
Why become a FAIRshare Payroll Ambassador?
- Help us spread the word about the invaluable services of FAIRshare Credit Union
- Help us to help others – FAIRshare is committed to helping as many people in Shropshire as possible, and this is only possible with the help of volunteers, partners and the community.
- Be part of the success of YOUR Credit Union – FAIRshare is owned by and run for the benefit of our members.
- Volunteering enables you to give something back to your community
FAIRshare has the right to refuse a person as a volunteer – for example, we may already have sufficient Payroll Ambassadors at your company at that time.