Online Members Access monthPosted on Jul 01, 2019
It’s competition time! This July is Online Members Access month, and to celebrate, we’re giving members a chance to WIN one of EIGHT £25 Gift Cards! Register to use Online Members Access and you could be a lucky winner! It only takes a few minutes to register, and you’ll need your FAIRshare membership number to hand.
During July, we’re running 2 competitions each week, so EIGHT competitions during the month, each with a chance to WIN a £25 Gift Card! For a chance to WIN, register for Online Members Access now!
Firstly, we have 4 weekly prize draws for every member REGISTERED for Online Members Access. Each week, we’ll draw at random a lucky member who is registered to use the service, so the sooner you register the more chances you have to win!
Secondly, we have 4 weekly prize draws for members who make an online WITHDRAWAL, TRANSFER or send a SECURE MESSAGE* using Online Members Access. The transaction can be for any amount, but only 1 transaction each week will qualify for the prize draw. (*Only legitimate account messages will qualify!)
Online Members Access month
Online Members Access month is all about helping our members. Visit our Telford branch for a demo or watch OMA’s video guides to help you.
Many of us lead busy lives, and Online Members Access can help! Once registered, you can manage your FAIRshare account whenever you wish from your mobile, tablet or computer. You can check you balance, request withdrawals and transfers, view and print statements and send secure messages. In our recent Members Survey, 97% of members using Online Members Access were either very satisfied or satisfied with the service. We’re thrilled that our members are satisfied with the service, and this month is about introducing more members to Online Members Access.
Not sure how to get started?
Check out our easy to follow ‘How to’ video guides below, and let OMA show you how to get started with Online Members Access!
To use Online Members Access, you must register to use the service. Here’s OMA to show you how!
OMA’s ‘how to’ video guide to Logging In & Getting Started
Once registered, here’s OMA’s guide to logging in and getting started with Online Members Access!
OMA’s ‘how to’ video guide to checking Balances & Statements
Want to check your balances or view statements? Here’s OMA’s guide to show you how!
OMA’s ‘how to’ video guide to Withdrawals
it’s easy to request Withdrawals using Online Members Access. Here’s OMA’s guide to show you how!
OMA’s ‘how to’ video guide to Transfers
Want to Transfer money between your FAIRshare accounts? Here’s OMA’s guide to show you how!
OMA’s ‘how to’ video guide to using Secure Messaging
Account query or want to send us a Secure Message? Here’s OMA’s guide to show you how!
Do you have a query or need further help? Then please visit our Telford branch or call Member Services on 01952 200200.
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw is being run by FAIRshare Credit Union (FRN 213429) whose registered office is Unit 3 Southwater Square, Southwater Way, Telford TF3 4JG.
- The prize draw is open to all adult members over 18 years who are Registered for Online Members Access. Members under 18 years of age and Direct Payment accounts are not eligible to use Online Members Access.
- Employees, directors & volunteers of FAIRshare and their close relatives are not eligible to enter the competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person per competition. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing dates for entries will be as follows –
Week 1 Competitions close at 23:59 on Monday 8th July 2019.
Week 2 Competitions close at 23:59 on Monday 15th July 2019.
Week 3 Competitions close at 23:59 on Monday 22nd July 2019.
Week 4 Competitions close at 23:59 on Wednesday 31st July 2019.
After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The prize for each competition is a £25 One-4-All Gift Card. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be drawn at random and notified by email or telephone within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not collect the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to draw a replacement winner.
- The winner must arrange to collect the prize from FAIRshare’s Telford branch (or Shrewsbury office by arrangement). Personal identification will be required when collecting the prize.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- FAIRshare Credit Union’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.