WIN a £100 Gift Card by completing our Members SurveyPosted on Apr 25, 2019
We’re giving all our members a chance to WIN a £100 Gift Card by completing our Members Survey. Please take a few minutes to complete our online survey, and you could be the lucky winner! It should only take you a few minutes to complete, and you’ll need your FAIRshare membership number to hand.
Your views matter. We value your feedback and are always looking to improve our service to members. By completing our online survey you’re helping us assess our current products, service and member satisfaction, and plan future changes and improvements.
All completed surveys received by 4pm on 31st May 2019 will be entered into our FREE Prize Draw and 1 lucky member will WIN a £100 Gift Card.
To take the survey, please click here.
Thank you and good luck!
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize draw is being run by FAIRshare Credit Union (FRN 213429) whose registered office is Unit 3 Southwater Square, Southwater Way, Telford TF3 4JG.
3. The prize draw is open to all adult members who complete the online Members Survey before 31st May 2019. Junior members under 16 years of age are not eligible.
4. Employees, directors & volunteers of FAIRshare and their close relatives are not eligible to enter the competition.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be 4pm on Friday 31st May 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. The prize is a £100 One-4-All Gift Card. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. The winner will be drawn at random and notified by email or telephone within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not collect the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to draw a replacement winner.
9. The winner must arrange to collect the prize from FAIRshare’s Telford branch (or Shrewsbury office by arrangement). Personal identification will be required when collecting the prize.
10. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
11. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
12. FAIRshare Credit Union’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.