Online Member Access
Register for Online Member Access to manage your FAIRshare account 24/7. Once registered & activated you can access the following services –
- Balances – view your savings and loan balances.
- Statements – view and print statements.
- Internal transfers – request to transfer money between your FAIRshare accounts. Requests will be actioned during working hours, and we’ll send you a confirmation text once completed.
- Share withdrawals – request money transfers from your FAIRshare account to your bank or building society, providing we have the account details set up on your account. Requests will be actioned during working hours, and we’ll send you a confirmation text once completed. Please call Member Services on 01952 200200 or visit a branch to add or amend account details
- Secure messaging – send and receive secure messages about your FAIRshare account. Messages will be processed during working hours.
Once registered and activated, you will be able to login to Online Member Access 24/7 giving you greater flexibility to manage your FAIRshare account at your convenience whenever & from wherever you wish.
How do I register?
Its quick & easy to register. Click here to visit the Register page & complete the short form. You will need your membership number on hand – if you can’t remember this, please contact us and we will remind you. FAIRshare must have your up to date address, mobile number and email address, so please make sure we hold the correct details before you register.
Once we receive your completed registration, we will send you further details of how to activate your account.
How do I activate my account?
You will receive two activation codes, one by email to the address we hold on file, and one by SMS text, which will be sent to the mobile number we hold. You will need both codes to activate your account.
Once you have received your 2 activation codes, visit the Activate Account page and complete the short form, entering the details required & selecting your own 4 digit PIN number. Once activation is completed, you will be able to access the services immediately.
If you have any problems in completing the registration process, please contact us on 01952 200200.
Please keep the details you register secure and safe, as you will need them each time you log in to access your account.
Let us have your feedback
We look forward to you using the Members’ Access area, and would welcome feedback on the registration process to email@example.com, as well as general comments regarding the site.